If you’ve ever pondered, “is it time to sell my [...]
- Engagement Number: 2267
- Title: Contract Machining & Assembly Services Business
- Location: Southeastern Wisconsin
- Asking Price: $1,700,000
- Gross Sales: $2,300,000
- SDE: $400,000
- Real Estate: included in Asking Price - valued over $1MM
- Building Sq Ft: 25,000
- Industry: Manufacturing
Contract machining and assembly business for sale, offering innovative engineering and quality craftsmanship to their customer base. This business specializes in customized project management and emphasizes top-quality customer service. Backed by a solid brand, a depth of experience and professional machinists, the overall attention to detail sets this company apart from the competition.
With most of the business focused on machining, a small portion provides assembly services as well, which creates one of several huge growth opportunities for this business. The business has close to 10 employees and state-of-the-art CNC machining to go along with very durable mills and lathes. The shop has plenty of space and the real estate is included in the offering.
Current ownership is looking to retire but is willing to assist with a transition to ensure the continued success of the operation.
- Company has long history of being in business
- Incredible Brand Image
- Great Value in State-of-the-art Equipment
- No Customer Concentration Issues
- High Percentage of Repeat Business
- Opportunity to grow and expand the business is available – owner willing to discuss ideas.
- Seller is willing to stay for a short-term transition period.
For more information on this listing, please complete our Non-Disclosure Agreement
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Net Profit (tax return)|
|Owners Benefits (Add Backs)|