If you’ve ever pondered, “is it time to sell my [...]
- Engagement Number: 1407
- Title: 1407 Automation & Assembly Company
- Location: Wisconsin
- Asking Price: $1,350,000
- Gross Sales: $1,471,595
- SDE: $380,000
- Real Estate: Included
- Industry: Manufacturing
After 35 years of building custom design and fabrication of automation systems, the current owner is looking to retire and find a buyer who can take over their successful operations. Helping their customer base reduce costs, save time, and increase accuracy and efficiency, this business has been providing feeder bowl cells to fully designed automation assembly machines since the early 1980’s.
Established with a seasoned team in operations and production, this small business has a solid foundation for a new owner to come in and build off of. The business focuses primarily on the industrial industry and has a low customer concentration. With very little marketing efforts being deployed, the business relies on its strong brand reputation for repeat customers and word-of-mouth advertising, enjoying steady annual revenues over the years. With substantial growth opportunities, this is a great small business for the entrepreneur who wants to add to their existing operations or take an established company to build upon.
• Custom Design of Automation Systems in business for over 35+ years!
• Exceptional team of seasoned employees.
• Serving primarily industrial industries.
• Owner looking to retire and pass off business platform to new owner.
• Consistent Annual Revenues.
• Opportunity to grow and expand the business is available – owner willing to discuss ideas.
• Low customer concentration.
• Seller is willing to stay for a transition period.
• Low marketing efforts, sales trend based on repeat business.
For more information on this listing, please complete our Non-Disclosure Agreement
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Net Profit (tax return)|
|Owners Benefits (Add Backs)|