If you’ve been thinking about executing your exit strategy in the near future, here’s a few things to consider:
- Interest rates are still favorable, which adds value to your company.
- Investment funds are still on the sideline waiting for profitable opportunities.
- Premium prices are being paid for companies with infrastructure and deep human capital
There have been two recessions in the 21st Century, each one worse than the one before. There were a total of 12 recessions in the 20th Century alone.
- In April 2020 the US economy lost an astonishing 20.8 million jobs, sending unemployment skyrocketing to 14.7%. Uncertainty over the pandemic impact also caused the 2020 stock market crash. We still haven’t made up for previous losses.
- The great recession, representing the greatest retraction since the Great Depression. Many businesses lost one third or more of their value.
Source: The Balance-Kimberly Amadeo/Erika Rasure
Consider capturing value now and avoid the multi-year downturn! Let us value your business.