Selling a business is a complex and strategic process that [...]
- Engagement Number: 2704
- Title: Niche Component CNC Remanufacturing & Repair Business
- Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
- Asking Price: $5,250,000
- Gross Sales: $3,500,000
- EBITDA: $950,000
- Real Estate: Sold Separately @$2,200,000
- Industry: Manufacturing
Very profitable niche component CNC remanufacturing and repair business for sale in the western suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. The business has been around for over 30+ years and focuses on niche components that produce high profit jobs. Ownership relies on the seasoned team of machinists and their specialized knowledge to produce the highest degree of dependability and performance.
The company is very well-known and established within the niche industry they serve, creating a comfortable environment for current ownership to allow Word-of-Mouth advertising to be their primary source of advertising. However, there is incredible growth opportunity for those who have an interest in taking the business to the next level and beyond.
Operationally, the business is sound. The staff is known as “experts in the industry” and customers faithfully turn to them for solutions to their challenges. The equipment consists of top-of-the-line CNC machinery as well as manual lathes and mills. Ownership is now looking to begin their exit strategy, but willing to assist in an extended transitional period, if necessary.
- Established customer base – repeat business
- High profit margins
- Complex component production
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Minimal direct competition, due to niche product & service offerings.
- Seasoned team of machinists
- Small operation with a solid foundation to grow and expand.
- Ownership is willing to stay for an extended transitional period if necessary.
- Customer-centric approach embedded within the brand.
For more information on this listing, please complete our Non-Disclosure Agreement
|Cost of Goods Sold
|Net Profit (tax return)
|Owners Benefits (Add Backs)